State wildlife and livestock officials say an elk captured in southwest Montana tested positive for exposure to brucellosis. This is the first time a positive test was found in the Tendoy Mountains Southwest of Dillon, said officials from the Montana Department of Livestock.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Pennsylvania Chief Justice Criticizes Impeachment Moves
- Government Spending Bill Could Change How Health Agencies Study Guns
- Washington, D.C., Residents Open Their Homes To Students For 'March For Our Lives'
- Investigators Trying To Piece Together Final Days Of Austin Bomber's Life
- Cambridge Analytica Scandal Raises New Ethical Questions About Microtargeting