It’s around lunch time in Helena as city employee Patrick Marron stands at the controversial Confederate memorial fountain in Hill Park. It is the only Confederate memorial in the northwestern United States, and Helena Mayor Jim Smith said it poses a safety concern following last weekend’s violence at a neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. On Wednesday night the Helena City Commission said they wanted the fountain gone.
- Driver Plows Into Bus Shelters In Southern France, Killing 1 Person
- Search For 10 Missing Launched Off Singapore After U.S. Destroyer, Tanker Collide
- Women Are A Huge Reason Why Trump's Poll Numbers Are So Bad
- Home Visits Help Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- To Get Calcium, Navajos Burn Juniper Branches To Eat The Ash