Republican congressman Greg Gianforte gave a keynote address to the Montana Association of Counties today. It was the second stop in his “forest jobs tour,” and the congressman told county commissioners the best way to stop wildfires is to cut down more trees.
- Pelosi Is Confronted By Protestors Angry About Her Immigration Talks With Trump
- Trump's U.N. Speech To Call For Other Countries To Step Up To World's Threats
- Cities Try Convincing Amazon They're Ready For Its New Headquarters
- Bangladesh Copes With Chaos: Rohingya Refugees Are 'Coming And Coming'
- One Of America's Biggest Food Banks Just Cut Junk Food By 84 Percent In A Year