Yesterday Republicans pushed a massive tax overhaul through the U.S. House, now a similar plan will be debated in the Senate. Like the House measure, it would slash the corporate tax rate and reduce personal income tax rates for many. But Montana’s Democratic Senator, Jon Tester, isn’t a fan.
- Chief Of Puerto Rico's Power Authority Resigns Under Fire
- Lost Kitchen Restaurant Made Chef's Small Hometown A Dining Destination
- Critics Say Tillerson Is Gutting The State Department In His Re-Design Efforts
- A Re-Evaluation Of Bill Clinton's Behavior After The Harvey Weinstein Scandal
- Female Voters In Alabama Speak Out For And Against Roy Moore