The fund Montana lawmakers approved during the 2017 Legislature to accept donations to purchase easements to landlocked public land has reached just over $50,000, according to the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation. State officials are working to grow that fund so they can ink the first agreement later this year.
- What Stories Do You Want From Code Switch In 2018?
- Naval Commanders In 2 Deadly Ship Collisions To Be Charged With Negligent Homicide
- Ronny Jackson: The White House Doctor Who Gave Trump A Clean Bill Of Health
- Man Ruptures His Throat By Stifling A Big Sneeze, Prompting Doctors' Warning
- Turning Soybeans Into Diesel Fuel Is Costing Us Billions