Kathleen Williams , Democratic candidate for the U.S. House, says the government is close to broken. But instead of continuing to grouse about the hyper-partisanship in Congress, she says she wants to try to fix the problem. That wouldn't be the first time.
- Police: 1 Suspect In Custody In N.Y.
- In Effort To Court Drivers, Lyft Offering Education Discounts
- Suspect In Manhattan Subway Blast Was Wearing 'Low-Tech' Device
- Saudi Arabia Announces Opening Of Cinemas For First Time In 35 Years
- Venezuela's Ruling Socialists Sweep Mayoral Races Amid Opposition Boycott