Montana officials are moving ahead toward finalizing its rules for the state’s medical marijuana industry despite the cloud of uncertainty raised after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions rescinded an Obama Administration memo that kept federal prosecutors from pursuing marijuana cases in states where pot is legal. Lawmakers were given an update on on the Montana Medical Marijuana Act during a meeting of Children, Families, Health and Human Services Interim Committee hearing at the state Capitol.
- Justice Department Asks SCOTUS To Reverse Court Ruling Protecting Dreamers
- New Zealand's Prime Minister To Take A Baby Break
- Government Shutdown Still Possible As Short-Term Funding Passes House
- USA Gymnastics Severs Ties To Karoyli Ranch Where Olympians Say They Were Abused
- Former Wisconsin Officer, Acquitted In Fatal Shooting, Takes Sexual Assault Plea Deal