Governor Steve Bullock and Attorney General Tim Fox will convene the first meeting Monday of the advisory group formed to address the impact of the closure of two coal-fired power plants in Colstrip. This panel will help guide the disbursement of $10 million of economic impact funds provided by the owners of the Colstrip Generating Facility.
- Venezuelan Supreme Court Bans Opposition Leaders From Upcoming Presidential Election
- The 10 Events You Need To Know To Understand The Almost-Firing Of Robert Mueller
- Parts Of Paris And Northern France Flooded After Unusually Heavy Rains
- Director Of ICE Discusses Immigration Enforcement And Proposals
- Sen. Mark Warner Reacts To Reports Of Trump Trying To Fire Mueller