The fund Montana lawmakers approved during the 2017 Legislature to accept donations to purchase easements to landlocked public land has reached just over $50,000, according to the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation. State officials are working to grow that fund so they can ink the first agreement later this year.
- Top Stories: Government Shutdown Looms; Ex-CIA Officer Arrested
- North Korean Athletes Will March With South Koreans At Pyeongchang Olympics
- Do You Have The Right To Plead Not Guilty When Your Lawyer Disagrees?
- 'Racial Impostor Syndrome': Here Are Your Stories
- Protesting Is Uncomfortable. Should It Be Easier?