Life’s been tough on Chris Marchion. There was the high school football injury and the knee replacement. “Unfortunately I got a hip that’s wore out,” he says. We’re standing alongside a gravel road near a cow pasture. Nowadays, this is about as close as Marchion can get to the Sapphire Wilderness Study Area. It’s a clump of rolling, grey mountains in the distance.
Mountain West News Bureau
- 2018 Oscar Winners: The Complete List
- Still No School In W. Va. As Salary Snag Ensures Strike Will Go On
- At Gridiron Dinner, Trump Trades Jabs With His 'Opposition Party'
- Pennsylvania Election: Regional Race Could Offer Clues About Midterms Voter Turnout
- Ahead Of Texas Primary, Early Signs Of A 2018 Democratic Surge