Students across the country, including in Montana, plan to participate in the national school walkout organized to show support for students affected by the mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida where 17 people died. Congressman Greg Gianforte sat down with YPR's Jackie Yamanaka to talk about the issue of school safety.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Trump In Pennsylvania: I Need Rick Saccone To Help 'Keep America Great!'
- An Indigenous Language Is Stayin' Alive In A Karaoke Contest
- Conn. Governor Defends Likening The NRA To 'A Terrorist Organization'
- Nun Involved In Katy Perry Convent Lawsuit Collapses And Dies In Court
- Trump Administration Moves To Ban Bump Stocks