State wildlife and livestock officials say an elk captured in southwest Montana tested positive for exposure to brucellosis. This is the first time a positive test was found in the Tendoy Mountains Southwest of Dillon, said officials from the Montana Department of Livestock.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Video Shows Sacramento Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man In Grandparents' Backyard
- Lead Lawyer On Trump's Team Handling Special Counsel Russia Probe Resigns
- President Trump Orders $50 Billion Tariffs On China
- Woman's Instagram Post About Kenyan Child Ignites Fury
- Infiltrating Power Grid Would Be Difficult; Here's Why