Montana officials are moving ahead toward finalizing its rules for the state’s medical marijuana industry despite the cloud of uncertainty raised after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions rescinded an Obama Administration memo that kept federal prosecutors from pursuing marijuana cases in states where pot is legal. Lawmakers were given an update on on the Montana Medical Marijuana Act during a meeting of Children, Families, Health and Human Services Interim Committee hearing at the state Capitol.
- Stansfield Turner, Who Headed CIA Under Carter, Dies At 94
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- Trump, Unlikely Champion Of Anti-Abortion Rights Movement, To Address March For Life
- Women's Marches Across The Country Will Focus On The Vote
- Hurricane-Force Winds In Europe Halt Flights, Rip Roofs And Topple Trees