- The Fort Peck tribes have filed a complaint against the Wolf Point school district alleging pervasive discrimination against Native American students in violation of federal law
- President Donald Trump's efforts to roll back coal and climate-change regulations aren't discouraging a Wyoming utility from making a $3.5 billion investment in wind energy
- The assessed valuation of Campbell County in northeastern Wyoming has dropped by $1.1 billion between 2016 to this year
- Montana's chief political watchdog has ruled that Gov. Steve Bullock's re-election campaign violated state law by failing to timely report expenses stemming from his use of a state aircraft
- Montana Republican Greg Gianforte was sworn in as the newest member of Congress, a month after he body slammed a reporter who asked him a question about the GOP health care bill
- A group of Montana individuals and organizations is calling a voter-approved list of crime victims' rights a "hostile takeover of the state constitution"
- A portrait of President Donald Trump will be hanging once again in the Jackson Town Hall in northwest Wyoming
- A conservative group wants Montana voters to decide whether to regulate people’s access to bathrooms and locker rooms.
- Montana Republican and wealthy, former software executive Greg Gianforte was sworn in today by Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, R-WI, as the newest member of Congress.
- The former CEO of a Montana appliance and electronics retailer, George Manlove, must report to a federal prison in Oregon by Thursday to begin serving his sentence of 5 years and 3 months.
- Open burning in Yellowstone County will be shut effective 12:05AM Thursday, June 22, 2017