Men and women gathered at Montana State University Billings Thursday to take part in a participatory art event where people pour red sand into the cracks of sidewalks. It’s a visual reminder not to let the victims of human trafficking fall through the cracks of society.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Peace At Hand? Korean Leaders Meet For Historic Border Handshake
- Militia Leader Who Tried to Bomb a Remote Federal Cabin Pleads Guilty
- Navigating Campus For The 'Not Rich': Students Launch A Crowdsourced Guide
- IAAF Sets New Limits On Testosterone Levels In Women
- Meet The Man On A Quest To Upend 1 Corner Of The Student Loan Industry