Montana Representative Greg Gianforte has lost his bid to avoid being booked, photographed and fingerprinted for assaulting a reporter the day before he was elected in May. Judge Rick West ordered the Republican to report to the Gallatin County Detention Center to be booked for the misdemeanor assault charge by September 15.
- How To Tell If Watching The Eclipse Damaged Your Eyes
- Full Text And Analysis: Trump's Address On Afghanistan, Plans For U.S. Engagement
- List Of Charities Shunning Trump's Mar-A-Lago Resort Keeps Growing
- With Court's OK, Chile Relaxes One Of The World's Strictest Abortion Bans
- PHOTOS: The Day The Eclipse Came To America