Kathleen Williams , Democratic candidate for the U.S. House, says the government is close to broken. But instead of continuing to grouse about the hyper-partisanship in Congress, she says she wants to try to fix the problem. That wouldn't be the first time.
- 'Shape Of Water,' 'Big Little Lies' Snag Most Golden Globe Nominations
- Suspect In NYC Blast Was Wearing 'Low-Tech' Device
- Why A Pill That's 4 Cents In Tanzania Costs Up To $400 In The U.S.
- Police: 1 Suspect In Custody In N.Y. Subway Blast
- In Effort To Court Drivers, Lyft Offering Education Discounts