State wildlife and livestock officials say an elk captured in southwest Montana tested positive for exposure to brucellosis. This is the first time a positive test was found in the Tendoy Mountains Southwest of Dillon, said officials from the Montana Department of Livestock.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Rain And Snow Vex Both Coasts
- Foreign Policy Expert Discusses John Bolton's National Security Adviser Appointment
- $500K Bond For Brother Of Alleged Florida Shooter Is 'Reprehensible,' Lawyer Says
- Illinois Town Tries Hard To Wean Off Of Steel
- Chicago Community Groups Will Get Their Say On Police Reform