Lodgepole Complex Evacuations Lifted As Favorable Weather Helps Firefighters The Garfield County Sheriff is lifting the evacuations for property owners in the Lodgepole Complex Fire area. That’s thanks to more favorable weather conditions that have allowed firefighters from 34 states to make some progress on trying to contain the massive 390 square mile fire.
- Trump Says Keeping Syrian Refugees In Region Is 'Best Way To Help Most People'
- Democrats Want To Probe Trump Ties To Deutsche Bank. GOP Says, No Thanks
- House Votes To Impose New Russia Sanctions — And Also Tie Trump's Hands
- Trump: 'Time Will Tell' If Sessions Remains Attorney General
- Watch: Sen. McCain Calls For Compromise In Return To Senate Floor
- Glacier Park Battling Invasive Species On Land And Water
- Automatic Budget Cuts Could Pull Millions From Montana Firefighting Fund
- Comment On Proposed Health Insurance Rates At Billings, Helena Meetings
- Reporter To Reporter: YPR's Nate Hegyi Is Onsite At The Lodgepole Complex Fire With Updates
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For July 24, 2017