People in the West love their vehicles. For 23-year-old artist Mary Kate Teske, her 1961 Dodge Lancer is basically her muse. As Memorial Day weekend nears and folks hit the highways to abscond for a few days, the future of Teske’s Backseat Sessions remains unclear for the video series director and her classic car named Frank.
- Google A.I. Clinches Series Against Humanity's Last, Best Hope To Win At Go
- NOAA Predicts 'Above-Normal' Activity In Atlantic Hurricane Season
- How Gen. Michael Flynn Became A Central Figure In The Russia Hacking Scandal
- British Police Decry Apparent U.S. Leaks Of Manchester Attack Evidence
- Patient, Doctor Groups Say New CBO Score Reveals Health Care Bill's Flaws
- On The Road: Mary Kate Teske's 'Backseat Sessions'
- Wednesday Will Be 'Exceptionally Windy' In Western Montana, Weather Service Says
- Many Montanans Unsure How To Vote In Special Election, Officials Say
- Interior Budget Prioritizes National Parks, Energy Development, Reducing Catastrophic Fires
- Quist Activating Final Week Door-To-Door Ground Game