Retired state district judge Russ Fagg made it official: he’s a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. The announcement comes after a 4 month exploratory effort that Democrats have called a stealth campaign. "I love the people of the state," says Fagg, standing on a flatbed trailer parked in a helicopter hanger at Billings Flying Service. "I love the natural beauty of the state and so tonight for the very first time I am publicly announcing that I am going to run for the U.S. Senate."...
- How The NRA Uses Its Political Clout: An Early Lesson In Oklahoma
- If You Want An IUD, Take Note Of Trump's New Birth Control Policy
- Why World Hunger Isn't Going Away As Fast As We'd Hoped
- Denver Failed To Land Boeing. Now It's Using Lifestyle To Woo Amazon
- In Speech, Sen. McCain Decries 'Half-Baked Spurious Nationalism'