6:30 a.m. is one of the best times to watch wildlife in Yellowstone National Park’s Lamar Valley. Everything smells like sage. It’s really cold and there are a bunch of retirees staring through hire-powered telescopes at a lush, verdant hill.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Large Methane Leaks Threaten Perception Of 'Clean' Natural Gas
- Officials Say Illegal Pesticide Caused Deaths Of 13 Bald Eagles In Maryland
- Protests Erupt In Spain As Men Held In 'Wolf Pack' Sex Assault Get Bail
- Talks Between South Sudan Leaders Find No Appetite For Concessions
- 3 Charts That Show What's Actually Happening Along The Southern Border
Strings and Things LIVE Broadcast
Fridays at 2 P.M.
Host Stella Fong shares her personal love of food and wine in this monthly series. Celebrate the bounty of the region with Flavors Under the Big Sky.