The Latest from the Montana Legislature
Supporters of a bonding bill are working to turn 4 “no” votes to “yes” in order to advance Senate Bill 367 out of the House of Representatives. Bonding is the last major issue remaining before the 2017 Montana Legislature. Representatives gave Senate Bill 367 a preliminary 63-to-37 vote last evening. However, the bill will need at least 67 votes on its 3 rd and final reading to advance it back to the Senate because of changes to the bill. Passage is expected to expedite the the conclusion of the 2017 Legislative session.
Latest Episodes Of
On this episode of Resounds: Arts and Culture on the High Plains , hosts Anna Paige and Corby Skinner discuss poetry with two Montana Poets Laureate and the creative process behind a 100 day drawing challenge with husband-and-wife artist team Jason and Wendy Jam .
- Want To Finish College? Go Full Time, At Least Part Of The Time
- Trump's First 100 Days: Too Soon To Claim Big Job Gains?
- White House Touts 'Historic' 28 Laws Signed By Trump, But What Are They?
- In Trump's First 100 Days, A Dramatic Reduction In Immigration
- Legal Issues Remain After Arkansas Executions