Coal lease rates have hit a new low in Montana and Wyoming’s Powder River Basin. This is the money companies pay to the federal government to dig up coal from public lands.
- U.S. Women's Hockey Team Reaches Gold Medal Game At Winter Olympics
- Adam Rippon Declines NBC's Job Offer — So He Can Stick With U.S. Olympic Team
- Russian Curler Is Suspected Of Doping At Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- 'Black Panther' Breaks Records And Barriers In Debut Weekend
- Trump Says FBI Missed 'Signals' Of Florida School Shooting Because Of Russia Probe
Sunday mornings at 11
Host Stella Fong shares her personal love of food and wine in this monthly series. Celebrate the bounty of the region with Flavors Under the Big Sky.