The Latest from the Montana Legislature
The Republican-controlled House of Representatives rejected an attempt to revive a bonding measure that would pay for public school building projects, university buildings on 3 campuses, and help the Southwest Montana Veterans Home break ground. Representative Mike Cuffe, R-Eureka, offered a technical motion to suspend the rules to reconsider his House Bill 645 . It failed April 6 , 2017 to get the votes necessary to be transmitted to the Senate.
Latest Episodes Of
On this episode of Resounds: Arts and Culture on the High Plains , hosts Anna Paige and Corby Skinner discuss poetry with two Montana Poets Laureate and the creative process behind a 100 day drawing challenge with husband-and-wife artist team Jason and Wendy Jam .
- Mexicans No Longer Make Up Majority Of Immigrants In U.S. Illegally
- New TV shows and movies? They'll stay in the writer's mind if a strike occurs
- Wearing A Hijab, A Young Muslim Boxer Enters The Ring
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Retiring From NASCAR At Season's End
- What You Learn Hiking The Whole Appalachian Trail