It’s around lunch time in Helena as city employee Patrick Marron stands at the controversial Confederate memorial fountain in Hill Park. It is the only Confederate memorial in the northwestern United States, and Helena Mayor Jim Smith said it poses a safety concern following last weekend’s violence at a neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. On Wednesday night the Helena City Commission said they wanted the fountain gone.
- Do Laptops Help Learning? A Look At The Only Statewide School Laptop Program
- USS Fitzgerald Leaders Punished, Crew Is Praised After Collision With Cargo Ship
- Waste Of Thyme: Why Do We Have To Buy More Herbs Than Recipes Call For?
- Sheriff Arpaio: Trump Has 'Guts And Courage'
- 3 Questions About A Pro-Russia Congressman's Meeting With Julian Assange