UPDATE (2:35 p.m.) Republican Senator Steve Daines now says he'll support the GOP's tax overhaul. In a statement released Monday, Daines said he wouldn't vote for the bill in its current form, and that he wanted to ensure small business owners in Montana aren’t being put at a disadvantage by the current tax bill.
- Advocates Say Cyntoia Brown's Case Is Part Of The 'Sexual Abuse-To-Prison' Pipeline
- CVS To Buy Health Insurer Aetna For $69 Billion
- Met Suspends Famed Conductor Accused Of Molesting Teenager For Years In The '80s
- The Boom Was A Bust: Pontiac Silverdome Blows Up, Doesn't Come Down
- Bloody Battles Waged On The Streets Of Yemen's Capital, As Alliances Appear To Shift