State wildlife and livestock officials say an elk captured in southwest Montana tested positive for exposure to brucellosis. This is the first time a positive test was found in the Tendoy Mountains Southwest of Dillon, said officials from the Montana Department of Livestock.
Mountain West News Bureau
- Top Stories: House Panel May Say More On Russia; France's Sarkozy Investigated
- Palestinian Teen Agrees To 8 Months In Prison After Slapping Israeli Soldier
- Poll: Most U.S. Teachers Want Gun Control, Not Guns To Carry
- China Acknowledges Sale Of Advanced Missile Technology To Pakistan
- John Bolton's Curious Appearance In A Russian Gun Rights Video